Good morning everyone,
As part of my job, I have to create large documents, reports, and read huge
documents to which I sometimes switch between pages and text edit.how I read my
documents is by swiping two fingers down, at the end of each page, pages
generates two tones to indicate it is a page number. I have never have pages
stop reading at the end of each page.

HTH!

Sent from my iPhone