In short no with the following provisos.

On my machine Yosemite starts to grind to a halt whenever I use any of the Scansoft voices like Daniel Samantha etc. With Alex it works just fine. I understand Accapella voices work OK as well but I have not got these installed.

2. Personally I also avoid setting up activities as this also seems to slow things down a bit.

Apart from this you should find Yosemite a very familiar environment. In my case I had to go to about my Mac on the Apple menu to confirm I did in fact have Yosemite installed as on first glance It seemed identical to Mavericks to me, which was in turn pretty similar to Mountain Lion.

There are a few minor changes, the command to add items to the dock has changed to command control shift T rather than command shift T. The main annoyance for me in Yosemite is that it is harder to keep multiple Finder windows open automatically but I have got used to using the open in new window command to rectify this. Also now in Mail when I first open the program I sometime have to hit VO J 3 times rather than once to start the first message reading.
Also when TextEdit opens you get an annoying iCloud file open dialogue
box which can be dismissed by pressing command N for anew document.

Advances are that Safari now works with normal cursor keys and selecting text to copy is straightforward now. iBooks is far more usable and when you get used to it can provide a pleasant reading environment.
The iWorks suite is provided for free.
If you have an iPhone you can now make and answer calls directly from your Mac though I have not bothered.

David Griffith