Hi all,
I discovered a nifty feature in the Mail app for Mac Os X which can also be
done in the Thunderbird app for at least Windows.
Want to send a message   to a different recipient? No problem! Just press the
send command, shift-command-d, and you can "send again" as the command
suggests. Make your edits where appropriate, then hit the same keystroke to
send. How cool is that! I thought this was unique to Thunderbird but not now.

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.