Hey guys,

Am using a Space Gray IPhone 6 Plus 128GB. I'm in the market for a good RSS reader.

Basically in a nutshell, I've not only begun blogging myself like crazy, and teaching others how to brand themselves or their business online,

If you want to learn more about that by the way, see my web site address at the end of this message...

Anyway, I'm also doing a lot more blog reading. For this reason, I have found a blog or two which I really really want to follow on a very regular basis. Both of them are powered by Wordpress, so they definitely do have RSS feeds which I can get the xml addresses to no problem at all.

I just need to know of a good app that will work with I O S 8.1.3 that is accessible and will let me read these blogs on the go. Yeah, I know I could just use Safari, but that's kind of annoying. I want them all in one centralized place.

Also, while on this topic, can someone explain to me in Safari what the Reader Available button does? I kind of get it, but... Doesn't that basically just strip down the site to text only? Anyway, back to my initial question, I'd definitely! be more than happy to pay for the app, if that be necessary, if it's worth it. Otherwise, just tell me about a freeby. Bottom line is, either way is ok. Right now, I'm for the time being financially at a point where buying an app that costs a few bucks won't kill me in the least, so I'd rather do it now, while I can.

Thank you all for any and all help which you may provide.

Chris.

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.