When I'm in the timeline table I can't get into the context menu.
Don't know if this depends what view you have it set to or something.

I'm also wondering if/how you can set it to only show tweets within a
certain time frame or from certain users.

Catherine

On 2/5/15, David Griffith <daj.griff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a bit of a novice myself but have found the app pretty
> straightforward for basic usage.
>
> What I normally do with any app is to explore it it and go through all
> the menu options, noting any short cut keys that VO announces. Also
> whilst in the Twitter table pressing shift VO M to bring up the context
> menu also reveals shortcut options normally.
>
> I am a very basic user though.
>
> David Griffith
>
> On 05/02/2015 09:13, Catherine Turner wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have YoruFukurou but haven't used it much yet.  I'd like to find
>> some kind of overview/guide on using it with VO, or just in general,
>> but haven't found one so far.  I went to the help but this took me to
>> the home page with links to download the app and not really help.
>>
>> Does anyone know of any demonstrations/guides/podcasts about it?  In
>> particular at the moment I'm wondering what the different views of the
>> timeline are and how they're best used.  Can anyone help?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Catherine

> the list's public Mail Archive:
>
> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that

LinkedIn:  http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/catherine-turner/8/9a6/a0/

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.