Okay, model number I have is SE-506

On 3/03/2015 5:19 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Okay, my Samsung seems to be perfectly compatible, haven't looked up the info yet have i <smile>.

On 3/03/2015 5:07 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
Oh, I know where to get bluray blank discs, that isn't the issue. I'm just not sure about what drive to get that would be compatible both with the Mac as well as with Windows.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: External Blu-Ray Drives

Sorry about that, I forgot to include the model number so I'll go and reference that and get back to you.

In Australia I know of a firm that sells Blu-Ray discs, http://www.warcom.com.au and I'd imagine they ship internationally or at least can put you in touch with someone who sells blank Blu-Ray discs.

Dane,

Can you perhaps see if Amazon has this Samsung Bluray drive? I've actually been in the market for one.

What I'd really like though are some blank bluray discs, and a full on writer. Either way though, I won't complain.