How well does this app work and is it worth the $9.99 US for it? I just
downloaded it and it tells me it needs an internet connection of which I’ve
already got and it just quits but I’ll keep working with it. What stations can
you get with this one that say you can’t get with Radium or is Radium still the
absolute best. Thanks and take care.