Hello,
I am running Yosemite on my iMac. I originally created my Facebook profile some
time ago, possibly under Windows. I now want to add extra work places and my
high school. I am using menutab pro for Facebook.

If I use the desktop version of Facebook I can get to combo boxes where I
should be able to enter a new work place or a new school but alas it seems I
can only enter work places or schools which my Facebook friends attended. If I
try to add any other work place I get an invalid work place error.

SO I then tried switching to the mobile Facebook interface. Using this I can
get to edit boxes where I can enter details of an additional work place with no
problems but alas the button to save this is dimmed!

I have tried accessing Facebook using the Lightning and Google browsers but get
the same results. I have also tried Facebook using Safari on my iPhone with the
same results.

I have had a look at my Facebook account settings to see if profile updates
from the mobile interface might be disabled but could not see anything obvious.

Any thoughts? I guess I could try starting Windows under VMWare but don’t
really want to do that.

Many thanks.

Paul Hopewell

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.