I find that reading the reviews is important, because, sometimes they point out
workarounds, you can find out if any problems you are having are mainstream
issues.

But, the last date that an app was updated, tells a whole lot. I saw an app on
the app store, recently, that cost $19.95, but had not been updated since 2011!
Diane Bomar
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2015, at 21:12, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

I use several Apps that have had bad ratings or reviews, 1 Password is amongst
those and I wouldn't be without that particular App.

> On 3/04/2015 2:05 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
> I sometimes wonder if what may give an app a bad rating is from it having
> not enough eye candy for the sighted, and as a result, perhaps it works
> better for us.
> Glenn

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.