The messages don’t take up a lot of space, but it is good to clear them out
every once in a while.
HTH,
Aleeha
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com>
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not
what holds you back.
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian
proverb