I have not seen any information on the below sent to any other lists apart from
my own, so excuse the cross posting, but enjoy!

Hello everyone

I hope you like the subject.

Well, ladies and gentleman, I can't believe I can bring such exciting news to
you iOS users who can write Braille. Yes, iOS 8 includes Braille Screen Input.
But, we're not talking about that, we're talking about MBraille. Why? Well, let
me introduce you to this exciting update.

As of today, you will be able to download and install MBraille, as usual, to
your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Now, suspense over, you can use this very app
as a third party keyboard for your device! Yes, that's correct! MBraille can
now be used as a third party keyboard, providing you are willing to make an
in-app purchase to activate this function. I can also reveal that I have been
testing this exciting update privately thanks to Apple's Test Flight Program
which I was kindly invited to by its developer. The testing went extremely
well. During the test cycle they announced that there would be an introductory
offer of $9.99 to activate MBraille KB, the function to use MBraille as a third
party keyboard. But don't worry if you can't afford even that much; you can
still use MBraille proper, or the MBraille you used to know and love. That
isn't going away any time soon, I can assure you of that.

If you have decided to make that in-app purchase, you can activate MBraille as
a third party keyboard by going to your device settings, then general, then
keyboard. Next, double tap keyboards followed by a number such as 1. Then,
double tap the add new keyboard... button. MBraille should be listed besides
the third party keyboards heading. Double tap on that, and it will be
automatically added to your list of keyboards. But, there's one more thing to
do. Double tap on the newly added entry. In there, double tap the allow full
access off, and double tap allow. For those privacy concious members, please
read the warning that is displayed very carefully. Also, Apple does not allow
third party keyboards in general in places like password text fields and maybe
credit card text fields you find in HTML based apps. Now here's how to use it.
1. Open any text field apart from the above. 2. Double tap the next keyboard
button, to the right of the more, and there you have it! To exit MBr
 aille as a third party keyboard, do a three finger swipe to the left or right
to switch to previous or next keyboard respectively.

Well, I wish you all the best in your adventure. Happy Brailling!

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.