From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark
Gilland
Sent: 27 April 2015 15:12
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: Bootcamp V. VMWare Fusion

Brian,

I'm unsure if they would help you installing Windows.  It's really hard to
say.  I think it would be up to their disgression.  Most likely though,
they'd probably not.  They'd probaby help you get the Bootcamp partition set
up, but that would be about the end of it.  Again though.  I'd call them.
It doesn't hurt to try.  The least they'd do is say no, so I don't wanna
discourage you from giving it a shot.

As for the advantages and disadvantages, it really just depends on what
you're doing.  The biggest thing is, with Bootcamp, you're booted directly
into Windows on its own partition.  With VMWare Fusion or the like, the
issue you're going to face is, for one thing, it'll take a little more work,
as certain keys on the keyboard will have to be remapped to work correctly
within Windows, it's not a big deal, just a little tedious.  Plus, realize
that then, you'll be using system resources both for OSX and for Windows at
the same time.  Again, it depends on how processor intense and how memory
intense the stuff in Windows can be that you need to accomplish.

Me personally?  I use Bootcamp, but yeah... that's just me personally.
Plus, with me being an audio engineer, I don't want any of my Windows stuff
touching my mac partition.  But again, I'm weird that way.

Chris.