To: <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 2:23 PM
Subject: [Mac-Access]: Re: Stop The Tests, Please

Hello Angela, Christopher and all

This is Lynne, using the only address we currently have active which just happens to be Gordon’s.

Please don’t get uptight about this, all. The method of joining/leaving the group has changed anyway. When he’s up and about again, Gordon will update the mailing list section on our website. He’s currently hospitalised due to a road accident on Friday.

Meanwhile, if you have headers visible, I suggest you examine the contents of messages posted to the group. Just a little self-help here would go a long way. :)

If you don’t, unfortunately I can’t help you. When he comes home I will make sure that Gordon does the update quickly as he can.

Warmest regards

Lynne