What USB mouse drivers might work with my Micro
Innovations two button optical wheel mouse? I just
dropped a Belkin 2 port USB 1.1 card into my 7300
running OS9.1 and the latest USB card support and
Mass Storage drivers from Apple.

The mouse works, but both buttons and the wheel click
all do the same thing. The wheel does nothing.

Micro Innovations has no Mac drivers.

=====
"I'm sorry, but you can't list fish as 'durable goods' in your GDP statement."
"What if we freeze them?"