Internet Connection Sharing between Win98SE, 2000 or
XP is easy. Full networking requires a 3rd party
product like DAVE on the Mac or PC MacLAN on Windows.
Or Windows NT Server or 2000 Server/Advanced Server
which has Services For Macintosh. I don't know if
Windows .NET server (now Windows Server 2003) has
Services For Macintosh or not. Since OSX is built on
BSD, Samba (SMB or Server Message Block) is available
for it and networking with Windows works just like
with BSD, Unix, Linux and any other non-Windows
app that supports Samba/SMB. I wonder why nobody has
bothered to port any GNU/freeware version of Samba
to the classic Mac OS/System?

--- Carlos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And Carlos needs a new PRAM battery since he's sending
e-mail from 1956... ;)

=====
"If all the young people in America were to act as you intend to act, the country
would be defenseless and easily delivered into slavery." Albert Einstein in a letter
to a pacifist, 1941.