Gregg Eshelman wrote:
So far, the only place I've found links to download
drivers for the StreamLogic/Hammerstorage PCI Ultra
SCSI Jackhammer is through the Web Archive at
http://www.archive.org

But the only complete ones they appear to have are
for the older NuBus Jackhammer and Pre-OS9 for the
PCI version.

http://www.rorke.com/hammer/ any good?
I see what you mean about the file on the net archive, even with broadband I had to setup 3 downloads of the same file at the same time before the file would complete. The speed and reliablity of the internet archieve drops each year as does the content.

Glad you found the drivers elsewhere, thanks for the link.