Through trial and error, I was able to resolve most of the issues
below.  I am now able to connect to the internet with the Dell.
However, I still can't print to the Canon i560 that is attached to the
AEBS.  I can print to the Canon from the iMac and iBook on my wireless
network.  I remember from my previous postings that one hitch with a
print server is if you have things set up using DHCP.  Does a printer
attached to a base station have it's own IP address?  In the
instructions on configuring the AEBS, it says to use the IP address of
the base station, which is 10.0.1.1.  I tried that, and can't print to
it from the Dell.  The iMac and iBook set it up automatically, so there
is no manual configuration.

I feel like since I am able to send jobs to the Canon from the two
Macintosh computers, I should be able to accomplish the same thing with
the Dell.  Every time I try it, I get an error message.