M D wrote:
Is it possible to use 3rd party NICs with Apple DOS cards?

I'm using a Kingston PCI 10/100 card in my G3 and the PC compatability
software refuses to acknowledge it. Virtual PC on the other hand has no
problems with the 10/100. One area VPC has over the DOS card perhaps?

Hi again Mike.
Sorry to be the only person here willing but unable to help on this one, are you saying that the DEC 21041 ethernet driver with vpc works fine with the Kingston 10/100? Have you loaded the same driver on to the card? Have you finally updated to 2.1.7 of pc-setup?

It will be Sunday before I can get onto the mac and hopefully fix the conflict between the pc-setup CP and the ATI video extentions.

Good luck