Hi
I wonder if anyone can assist me.
I have recently upgraded to Mac Lion, and now get an error message
when trying to load an encrypted folder that is on an external Flash
drive.
The message reads:

/Library/Filesystems/fusefs.fs/Support/fusefs.kext failed to load -
(libkern/kext) link error; check the system/kernel logs for errors or
try kextutil(8).
the MacFUSE file system is not available (71)

I am not an expert on MAC and was wondering if someone could help me
resolve this issue?

Thanks
Waldo