I don't list any of the others because I personally only track one
list, OSXFUSE, whilst I know there are quite a few alternatives out
there that are better documented elsewhere on this increasingly spam
filled list. I'd rather people make their own mind up on which fork to
follow as each has their own ethos and objectives.

And a project in a stalled state for three years actively blocking
those who wish to make it work on an operating system that is now a
couple of months old and for the 64-bit native versions of the prior
release of said operating system (2009, around the same era as the
last release really) is rather much a PITA. One year? Sure, ok, busy.
Two years? Perhaps time to look at things. Three years? Accept you're
not going to get back to it and move on or support those who wish to
help you out. I don't think forking after trying to recover a project
and having a company that prides itself on doing no evil and open
source step in the way instead of helping to facilitate the
improvement of that open source venture.

Realistically the point of this place at the moment is to keep people
up and running with the lights on answering the posts directing
traffic and to continue to defend that Google didn't maliciously put
this software on their computer secret but most likely some other
application did it but just never told you or to explain why
com.google.macfuse is crashing on their system after upgrading to
Lion. Oh and to get spam because that never gets old.

Cheers,

Sam Moffatt
http://pasamio.id.au