Hello Erik, thanks for the reply

I'm actually using osx fuse and posted on their forum as well :
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/osxfuse-group/hBnDxEfy6-w
I'm getting a linker error when I try to use it.
I overlooked this and thought it was a build error, so this could be a
path issue for the linker?

Ld build/HelloFS.build/Debug/HelloFS.build/Objects-normal/i386/HelloFS
normal i386
cd /Users/mike/workspace/pulselocker/HelloFS
setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.5
/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -arch i386 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/
MacOSX10.5.sdk -L/Users/mike/workspace/pulselocker/HelloFS/build/Debug
-F/Users/mike/workspace/pulselocker/HelloFS/build/Debug -filelist /
Users/mike/workspace/pulselocker/HelloFS/build/HelloFS.build/Debug/
HelloFS.build/Objects-normal/i386/HelloFS.LinkFileList -mmacosx-
version-min=10.5 -framework Cocoa -framework MacFUSE -o /Users/mike/
workspace/pulselocker/HelloFS/build/HelloFS.build/Debug/HelloFS.build/
Objects-normal/i386/HelloFS

Undefined symbols:
  "_fuse_get_context", referenced from:
      -[HelloFuseFileSystem contentsOfDirectoryAtPath:error:] in
HelloFuseFileSystem.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status