Hello,
Hope you are doing well!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Job Title         :  IT Project Manager
Job Location :  Miamisburg, OH (near Dayton, OH)
Duration        :  6 month contract
* *
*Qualifications:*
basic server operating systems (Window, UNIX, LINUX, MVS);
basic server clustering technologies (Oracle, VMWare, Microsoft);
basic server chip set (X86 (Windows, LINUX),
proprietary (UNIX, Solaris, HP-UX, MVS)); s
storage connections (iSCSI – IP, Fiber Channel, Fiber Channel over
Ethernet);
torage infrastructure (SAN, I/O throughput, redundancy, replication);
storage drive types (solid state – speed, fiber channel – speed & capacity,
SATA – capacity); network protocols (basic IP, IP address ranges, routing,
http, etc.); network technologies (MPLS, DWDM, 10GB, diversity)
Demonstrated experience in the following disaster recovery strategies and
concepts:
business continuity/disaster recovery,
business impact analysis,
multi-site topologies,
data replication,
information security,
active/passive
failover design/principles,
active/active loss of capacity,
recovery state acceptable data loss
Demonstrated implementation leadership including implementation of
hardware, software, network, and security with local and geographically
dispersed staff

*Skills required: *
Demonstrated communication skills both verbal and written from the
engineer/staff level to the executive board room level
Demonstrated leadership and program management skills to lead and direct a
diverse matrix organization to accomplish the stated goals
Demonstrated financial management and project management skills
Demonstrated analysis skills such as GAP analysis, business and risk impact
analysis, leveraging technology, technology adoption, and dependencies
Preferred Education: BS Computer Science, Information Technology or
Management Information Systems; DRII or BCI certification (CBCP, MBCP,
CBCI, or MBCI);

*Best Regards,*
Alex Khan -Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc. 377, Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights , NJ 07604
Office:  (201)-257-5081 Ext: 253  ;  Fax: 201-727- 9296
E-Mail: a...@catstaffing-us.com ; alex.catt...@gmail.com
www.catamerica.com
www.cattechnologies.com