Hello
Hope you are doing well!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Job Title         :   Java Web Developer (Contractor IS&T -)
Job Location :   Bloomington, MN (Local)
Duration        : 3-4 months beginning early April, 2012.
LOCAL ONLY :Must be available to meet the sales rep in person for coffee
prior to submittal.

Description
Position Description: Java J2EE development
Preferred Qualifications: 3+ years Java, Hibernate, Spring, Struts.
Seeking a Web/Java Developer to work in a consulting role for 3-4 months
beginning early April, 2012.
We are seeking expertise in various Web technologies including:
J2EE Application Servers (WebLogic preferable), ,
Web Services, Java, JavaScript, HTML, SSL, C/C++, security
(firewalls/encryption products),
Web Servers, browsers, and various third party utilities and tools for
integrating Web applications with databases and legacy systems.
Spring MVC

In addition, familiarity with frameworks like Struts, Hibernate is
desirable and in-depth knowledge of at least one industry-leading database
environment, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, and Sybase is required.
Knowledge of multidimensional or object oriented DBMS is highly desirable.
knowledge and understanding of Vaadin or GWT framework is also a plus
This position requires someone who has the ability to analyze and learn
rapidly changing Web-related technologies and apply them as part of
integrated solutions to business requirements. In addition, work experience
in the software development process including requirements gathering and
analysis, design, selection of tools and technologies, release and version
control, testing methodologies and deployment management is required. This
position also requires someone with experience working directly with
leaders or other project team members to design, build and manage web sites.

Best Regards,
Alex Khan - Sr.Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc. 377, Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights , NJ 07604
Office:  (201)-257-5081 Ext: 253  ;  Fax: 201-727- 9296
E-Mail: a...@catstaffing-us.com ; alex.catt...@gmail.com
www.catamerica.com
www.cattechnologies.com