Hello,
Hope you are doing well today.

This is Ali Ahmed from Panzer Solutions. Please let me know if you are
interest for the below position.

Job Title:   QA testers
Location:    Raleigh,NC
Duration:   1-2 Year

Requirements
4+ years of testing experience
Strong experience in writing test cases based on requirements
Experience working with telecommunications systems and their corresponding
principles
Experience working with test engineering processes and procedures
Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc
Experience working with operating systems

Other Qualifications
MMIS/Medicaid experience strongly desired.
Experience with other large healthcare claims processing system preferred.
Prior experience in insurance or healthcare
Warm Regards,
Ali Ahmed| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Email :  ali.ah...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: 203-813-2724
Fax: (203) 971-8354s

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this in error,please notify the sender immediately by telephone,
and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such
that your email would be taken out of our distribution list.