Hello All,
Hope you are doing good.
Please let me know if you have anyone for the below position.
Send the resume to: bob.sm...@panzersolutions.com

*Job Title: Oracle eBusiness Financials Functional AnalystLocation: Delray
Beach, FLDuration: 6+ Months Contract*
*Ready to start immediately once we interview*

*Skills Required:*
Oracle eBusiness Financials Functional Analyst
R12 required
Order Management, AR and Tax experience required
Configuration of these modules a requirement.

Thanks
Bob Smith
203-652-1444 Ext 108