Greg,

Do you really mean a plotter, with pens etc. or a large format inkjet
printer? I have had great success with HP's new large format inkjet
printer. I have a designjet 120nr and I love it. It will work with
MAC's or PC's. I use mine with a mac ethernet network and USB 2
connections. This prints a 24" wide sheet as long as the roll and was a
lot less expensive and more efficient than the larger format printers
from the previous generation. The company in town to talk to about
large format printers is Imagers Supply on Preston Hwy. 636-0123 ask
for Bill Rihn (Rine). They have great prices on supplies for the
equipment as well.

Jeff