I downloaded the updates to iLife a couple of weeks ago and tried to burn a
DVD.  To recap, I have a dual processor G5 and I was unable to burn one of
my iMovies that was about 17 minutes longs with many, many clips and photos.

After I updated iDVD, I was able to burn one on the second try.  I a couple
of scenes, there is some funky pixilation for a few seconds, but it worked!
I tried it on another iMovie, one that was a smaller, and it worked.

I reported this to the Apple guy and I am waiting to hear back if I can
safely put back the Kingston RAM that MacMall had put in.  I want to add to
the 17 minute movie, too, so we'll see if it is really fixed.  I'll let
you'all know.

Anyone need some messed up DVD-Rs?  I have plenty of coasters already.

Robert