From: owner-macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Beth Ernst
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 12:01 PM
To: macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu
Subject: MacGroup: Internet Issues

When I try to connect to the internet I'm receiving an error message that the
specified server can't be found. This happens on almost any site that I try to
go to. I can try to go to the site a second time and sometimes it will work,
sometimes it takes more than two tries to finally get to the site. I'm using IE
but I tried using Safari and had the same results.

I can get on the internet but it just takes multiple tries to get to a site.
This applies to clicking on links on web pages as well.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

--
Thanks!
Beth

Fastline Publications Inc. DISCLAIMER:

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to
others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete
this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may be
unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation.