I thought some of you might be interested in this Mac based BBS. The
first link will give you a nice over view of the client and server
software. The 2nd link is instructions for accessing my server. This is
an informational server only, no warez and other not-so-nice/illegal
content. Once I get relocated to Kentucky I'll move this to a dedicated
Xserve box. If you like what you see and want a full account just send
me an e-mail. This is a semi-public server and will only be open to
friends, family, and Mac user groups. I'll be adding more content over
the next week or so. Enjoy!

Dan

Wired BBS Info:

        http://www.zankasoftware.com/wired/