Does anyone know of a consumer grade(Cheap!) router that will allow me
to make a vpn connection to my home from other locations?

  It seems that most everything that has "VPN Pass Through" is for
outbound connections. Meaning from my home to my office. I want the
reverse of this, from my office to my home.
Is anyone successfully getting from their office to their home networks
with vpn? What is your set up, if so?

  I have read, very little, about SSH. Is this similar to VPN? And if I
understand correctly it is accomplished through the Terminal, correct?

Brian O'Neal