Hey Group,

I like to keep my histories pretty clean (where I've gone, where I
haven't) because I use my iBook at my work.  I'm pretty cranky about
other people being able to see what I've searched for, looked at, etc.
(I work in a pretty high security place)

When i use Safari (noticed it with IE also) I can manually type in web
addresses, and all the ones will come up that I've ever looked at.  a
good example of this is Apple's web site:  I type in the "http://www.a
  "    and I get apple.com/buy  then /developers, etc.

Is there any way to get rid of ALL of the histories, visited sites,
etc., without resetting the whole machine?

thanks in advance for your help!!!

-KRS