You will have to be able to mess around some in Terminal to do this
(you will be turning on a WebDAV server to run on your Mac)

Try this article:

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20020912065811863

                        Jerry

On Jan 16, 2006, at 4:42 PM, b3 wrote:

> Okay, now that we have two macs here at home, we would like to be
> able to keep our iCal calendars in sync.
>
> I do not have a .Mac account (well, i do have a trail account, but
> i doubt that i'll upgrade to the full version after it expires). Is
> it possible to sync just certain calendars between macs (say,
> "Personal", "Bills" and "Birthdays") without .Mac? (is it even
> possible using .Mac?)
>
> Ideally i would like to be able to update something in iCal, and
> have to show up on the fiances iCal and vice versa.
>
> Can anyone help with this?
>
> Right now i have the two laptops connects wirelessly (and to the
> internet) using a netgear wireless router, but i can also connect
> them directly using a custom Airport network if needed.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rick
>

> | The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will
> | be January 24  at Pitt Academy, 6010 Preston Highway.
> | The LCS Web page is <http://www.kymac.org>.
> | List posting address: <mailto:macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu>
> | List Web page: <http://erdos.math.louisville.edu/macgroup>

-----------------------------------
Someday, I will come up with a clever signature line. I am not sure
if I will use it or not, but I will come up with one. In the mean
time this next one will have to do:

Buying popcorn and wondering what channel the impeachment hearings
will be on.

or, if you prefer more classical thought, there are these oldie but
goodies:

Soapbox, Ballot box, Jurybox, Ammo Box; whatever it takes to impeach
and remove from office the would-be king and his minions.

'Hangin's too good fer 'em'.