Are you seeing all the Epson stuff installed by default by OS X ? ~/
Library/Printers will have a bunch of stuff, Epson, Canon, Lexmark,
etc. I trash it all on my desktop box, but leave it on my laptop
under the notion I might use another printer in the field, and
"might" have the driver in there. The may also be some stuff in ~/
Library/Application Support. Unless I found files specific to the
R220, I wouldn't worry about them...jf

I notice that your box is RAM deficient if you are doing much with
images, 768M is about the minimum for usability. I would add 512M
it's cheap...jf