I'm looking for a capability on the Mac that I had on my PC (Yes, I
know, blasphemy!). In a text document on a Mac, I can delete a character by
hitting the delete key (on a PC it's the "backspace" key). That will "back
delete" a character. What I want to do is delete the next character or
"forward delete" (On a PC that is the "Delete" button).
     What is the Mac command that accomplishes a forward delete?

Greg