LOL, yeah there is that. Hmm, Just gotta schedule those test prints
carefully I guess.

Someday, I will come up with a clever signature line. I am not sure
if I will use it or not, but I will come up with one. In the mean
time this next one will have to do:

Buying popcorn and wondering what channel the impeachment hearings
will be on.

or, if you prefer more classical thought, this oldy but goody:

Soapbox, Ballot box, Jurybox, Ammo Box; whatever it takes to impeach
and remove from office the would-be king and his minions.