And one has to turn eighty to learn that one could have had
architectonical advice from a Mac-lover (which translates to me into
clean modern design) . It would have saved me  all these imports from
Europe during my younger years. Of course now there is only the design
of the coffin left,  and we did opt for burning ,  oblong box, so
design superfluous - Though, would it not be wonderful if they could
burn all my wild life and my experiences into a CD or even a DVD for
pedagogical use and advice to  the younger set? ( My husband always
calls me Mrs. Know-it-all-better! anyway).
After all, when one thinks of the brain as a giant hard drive --- all
you techno-wizards will just have to invent the correct cable from
brain to computer, but neither a firewire nor USB will do. The one end
must match biologically , sort of an intellecta-biologica cable to be
inserted  into the dead body's brain, and the  funeral flames will
magically transfer the total ME to the New MAC G-10.  -( Imagine what
monetary rewards would be possible if patented for use with our
leaders' brains! )
Happy New Year to All and happy Inventing!
Marta