I noticed the same thing and attempted to find a cure. Here is my non-expert
discovery.

Entourage (and perhaps other e-mail programs) ?remembers? the e-mail address
of all e-mails senders that sent you and e-mail including e-mails you never
opened, junk mail and spam. Entourage thinks you might want to use them.
Try clicking on ?new message? and just enter the letter ?a? in the To box
and wait a moment. You will see a list of e-mail addresses beginning with
?a?. Some of them are legitimate from your address book and some you may not
recognize. Try enter ?b? and waiting a moment. Again, you may see strange
e-mail addresses. If you do not see unfamiliar e-mail address keep trying
the letters of the alphabet. Soon you will discover unwanted e-mail
addresses. Also try combinations like ?bro? and the like. You will likely
find unfamiliar e-mail addresses co-mingled with e-mail addresses from your
address book.

Another test is to locate an e-mail you deleted with out opening and enter
the first few letters of that address into your new message To box. The
complete e-mail address of the offending sender will appear in the selection
menu.

I have been mildly disconcerted by the intrusion but have seen no ill
effects.

Microsoft told me the program has a finite number of locations for these
addresses so as new addresses are stored older inactive addresses drop out
of the stack. Also, MS said there is no way to turn off the process. If you
or someone from our Mac users group finds a way to stop Entourage from
storing non-address book e-mail addresses automatically, please share the
knowledge.