On Nov 13, 2003, at 5:39 PM, Bill Rising wrote:

> Is there any application that you're using when the behavior starts (or
> that is somehow common to the odd pointer behavior)?

It seems to happen most in Mail 1.3, but that may be because it is the
application I use most.  Right now, for example, the computer has been
turned off for at least 4 hours, and I just turned it back on and Mail
is the first and only application running (other than web access
through the AirPort card, a BroadMax DSL ethernet modem, and a US
Robotics router -- but the mouse problems happened without AirPort and
without the router). I haven't even launched a web browser yet this
session, although Safari is my browser of choice.

Alex