On Saturday, February 8, 2003, at 10:49 AM, profile complained:

> They made their appointment and had promised that they had the drivers
> for
> OS 10.x..but of course they didn't.  The C.D. that came with the modem
> had
> an installation of some type, but when I clicked on it I was told it
> had to
> be running Classic.

If the modem connects through the Ethernet port, you probably don't
need any drivers. If it connects via the USB port, you should ask for
one that has an Ethernet connection, because you'll be a lot happier,
even if it does have drivers for Mac OS X.