On Jun 13, 2006, at 3:16 PM, Bill Rising wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Anyone want to do a bang-up presentation on something they really
> like to present, and something that others would enjoy? If so,
> lemme know, and you could show your enthusiasm at the meeting on
> June 27.
>
> Bill
> Program Decider, uh, Director

I'll be back in town and can speak on:

Directory Services infrastructure, cross realm authentication, and
command line Kerberos management of Mac OS X Server
or....
Automating mass deployment and managing package creation of Mac OS X
on multiple hardware platforms
or....
my good friend Michael Bartosh who passed away Saturday in Tokyo at
the age of 28. Michael was the leading authority on Mac OS X Server.
He had no equal.
or.....
Creating shell script with Apple specific command line tools and
their respective options and arguments
or.......
I can stay home after being on the road for three weeks and enjoy my
wife and kids, and Marta doesn't have to run for the oxygen after
reading all those descriptions (just teasing you Marta).

I needed to write this email for brevity's sake at the moment.

Thank you for playing the Feud. We'll be back after these
messages.........
-Schoun