You kids don't know how lucky you were to have all those fast food
places. When I grew up in Louisville the only fast food chain was White
Castle. I went to the one of Shelbyville Road and Chenowith frequently-
We could buy six regular White Castles (ie belly-burners) for a
quarter.  Individually they cost a nickel.

But the quarters were made out of silver.

Old Neal Hammon, the has been.