I cannot imagine why anyone would want to watch TV through their computers,
but I can tell you that TiVo is the greatest invention since color
television.  Watch what you want, when you want, skip the commercials and
the stuff you don't like, subscribe to your favorite shows and forget about
programming them in each week, etc.  Watching in real time?  Answer the
phone and not miss anything.

No, TiVo is not going under.

>From what I have seen, the TiVo software is the most seamless and easiest to
use.  That's really what you're paying for, the software and the
subscription service.  Otherwise, it's just a hard drive.

Robert