Hi,

First of all, I am new to the group.  My family and I
just moved from Delaware.  I've been a longtime Mac
user and fan.

I must say I am amazed at what I've seen with the new
iMac.  The only thing it can't do (that I want it to
do) is also function as a TV.  I have a spot in my
family room (in a bookshelf) and want to put in a
"media center" that would include movies, music,
photos, slide shows, computer and TV.  The iMac comes
really close.

I know there are TV tuners out there, but that would
add an extra box to the wonderfully simple iMac.  I
may have to go that route, but am not sure how clunky
the interface is for regular TV viewing.on the Mac.  I
also don't think the remote controls also work with
the Mac's DVD player.

Is there any speculation about Apple adding a TV tuner
to the iMac?  Do any of you have thoughts about how
these third party TV tuners work?

I appreciate it.

Stuart Ungar