Dan, thanks for the answer. No, that wasn't it. However, I did some
escapades with my keychain -don't ask me for the rationale behind my
actions,- that did not seem to do it. Finally I thought I should isync
.
Well, this seems to have done the trick. I can connect without a
problem. Now if anybody can enlighten me ,as to why this might have
happened, I would have one puzzlement less.
Marta