Oh Ward,  and all you good people from Mactown :why do you have to
address the crowd while I am over here in Germany!!!. Make sure
somebody record that, or I shall have to come to the store and voice
all questions I have to you and your crew and you will have to endure
all my technical simplicity coupled with a good measure of philosophy
of life! Too bad! But you see I am over here with my PB making the
hotel here unsafe for others. Send me an e-mail, telling me how things
went. I am sure you will be more vocal than your usual : yep!
Marta