On Jan 26, 2006, at 10:19, b3 wrote:

> I've just recently received the Radtech Screensavrz (http://
> www.radtech.us/Products/NotebookScreensavrz.aspx) that I ordered,
> and I thought that I would write a quick review, in case anyone was
> interested in this product.
>
> What it is: a piece of cloth designed to protect your laptop LCD
> from damage from  the keyboard and oils from your fingers etc. It
> is also used to clean LCD screens.

This looks like a good idea. One question: aside from being used as a
wipe cloth, how much better is it than using the thin piece of foam
which was between the keys and the screen when the computer was
delivered? That's what I'm using now...

Is the cleaning cloth part worth the purchase price, or could
something like an old t-shirt do the same thing?

Bill
cheap, really cheap