Hi members
I have a laptop Gateway 2000, that needs some work. It is a very older model
of the laptop, but needs a new hard drive. I know this is a mac group, but I
have not upgraded my mac at home yet, still running 8.6 (dinosaur) so there are
some websites that I cannot access, so I used the laptop to go online and
view those pages. Does anyone tinker with laptops and can install a new
hardrive,
or instruct me on how to do so.
Any help would be appreciated. Or does anyone have a mac laptop for sell. I'd
check out ebay, but my mac has trouble going and viewing those type pages.
HELP!!!
Jan