Wouldn't it be nice to hear about things when they  truly happen?  I
hope the country isn't going to survive on  speculations only.   We
already had so much of that  before the Macworld exhibit and the news
media seem to survive on  speculation these days.
  I would rather have somebody tell me how I get the address list  from
my iBook  via bluetooth into my raZr cellphone with last names first.
Thus far all names show up in alphabetical order by first names and I
don't know how to change that, if it can be done. -
I have the same issue with my label printer . If I print from my Mac
address book, it shows up  by first name only in the label printer
address book , too --and  it cannot be changed. (So the company!)

Marta
Half the truth is often a great lie. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman,
author,
and inventor (1706-1790)