Thanks for all that input, Rex. I  tell you, I should be 50 again, then
I could really take advantage of  all the different iPod offers. I have
the iPod, then the Bose set-up with all around sound, , the Monster for
the car ----  with also a Bose surround sound( and the only place I
drive to is the doctor!!) . I wish, however, Apple would have gone
Tmobile with that  new phone and have it on the go-phone market.
Tmobile's 1000 minutes $ 100 Dollar non-contract option - not necessary
to refuel until 365 days later !! is what I have now.  And you can use
it overseas by getting it unlocked and buy some minutes over in Europe.
-- Cingular is so restrictive.. And Tmobile won't charge you minutes in
Europe when you receive calls. I have had a phone over there for many a
year, and not losing anything for a whole year is a blessing when you
only travel 3 or 4 times a year across the ocean. - Why don't they just
sell the phones and allow the consumers  to use the company they  want
to do business with ?  Money, greed,  cut throat competition -- the
American way? Sometimes I wonder why we don't have a dollar sign in our
flag.
Marta