Ok, I just tried it and it did not work for me!  Just had to try, though.
They got me!

Ray White

                      RWhite at neffpackaging.com

                      Sent by:                              To:      macgroup
at erdos.math.louisville.edu
                      owner-macgroup at erdos.math.lou         cc:

                      isville.edu                           Subject: Re:
MacGroup: Cell phones

                      06/28/2005 04:40 PM

                      Please respond to macgroup

Speaking of cell phones, has anyone heard the story about unlocking your
remote carlocks with a cell phone?
The premise is that if you lock your keys in your car and have a spare
clicker at home, someone from home can call your cell phone and hold the
clicker to the handset at home.  Then supposedly you hold your cell phone
about a foot from the car and it magically unlocks the doors!
I really don't believe it, but I'll try it anyway!

Ray White
Neff Packaging Solutions
1700 Watterson Trail
Louisville, KY 40299